Monday, December 1, 2008

An Update!!

I know what you all are thinking "Holy crap, an update! What's the occasion?" Well, the truth is there isn't one. Ha! I blog without rhyme or reason!

Thanksgiving was cool. I actually worked last week and some this week, so that's a plus. I also spoke in church on Sunday, another plus. I actually quite enjoyed myself. Heck, I even quoted Star Wars. Yep, Yep, it was good stuff!

Today at work I had a Kindergartner tell me I was ugly. I had to try really hard not to laugh! You really can't reinforce negative behavior with laughter (so I didn't), but it was such an unexpected comment that it took a lot of self-restraint. Then we had fun coloring pictures. I even have some of them on the fridge.

3 comments:

politicchic6 said...

Did this 5 year old seem like he knew the difference between ugly and good looking and really really ridiculously good looking?

The Rage said...

Nice - ah, work place dangers. You have to watch out! Those kindergarteners will get however they can!!!

stewedslacker said...

You know children are always brutally honest.... HA, just kidding. You should have told him that there is no Santa Claus, and see how he liked that.