Monday, April 14, 2008

Update!

Went out to P-town last weekend. I wasn't planning on it but Fro and Smash helped me decide that homework is best put off until it really needs done. We went and saw Shane and played some Halo 3, which was good times.
In Provo Smash and I went house hunting, and found a nice one close to campus. We also went and saw the movie Juno, which I think is hillarious. Then after a lightning trip to SLC to take Tyson to the airport at 4:00 a.m. and much snoozing later, I went back to D-town WITHOUT MISHAP! Yep, no flat tires this time! And my homework was there waiting for me. Duh Duh Duh...well, at least I don't have to check out 200 trees.
And if the above paragraph didn't catch your interest, then maybe the bottom paragraph won't either. It's worth a shot though.
Also at SLC Asher showed us his old blog and how funny it was, which made me wonder how my old blog is doing. It appears to be holding up fine, except for the few advertisments that have been posted on there asking me to go to school online. Still, I had forgotten how funny it was. Mostly because it makes fun of Yoko (which all can agree is great fun) and her acidic, yet ridiculous remarks. Unfortunatly I am technologicly dumb and so I am asking those who may know to please inform me on how to create a link from this post to my old post. That way everyon can re-enjoy such classics as star wars fan-fic.

5 comments:

Shane said...

Hey Broseph so to add links to your blog go to create a new post and at the top click the 'layout tab' then u need to 'add a page element' then under 'link list' click 'add to blog' there it will ask you the url for the site and what u want it to be named. But yeah it was good times having u guys up here last week. Halo is aways good. next time you come out i should be in my house and we can do some serious xbox action. May need to bring ur xbox and we can have an xbox party with the homies or something. any who heres my new addy if you wanna google it or something if you need directions.. i plan to start moving some stuff tomorrow and be all the way moved in by the end of next week... 570 E Garden Ave, SLC 84106, peace brotha

stewedslacker said...

Shane is not black. I saw a black guy naked in the shower at 24 yesterday and it was terrifying. I am never going to prison, I'd die first. Anywho, putting things off, that never gets old.

Shane said...

I bet Jason did see some naked dude. thats his style

politicchic6 said...

Ahh, the ole blog. I also recall how I loved it.

The Rage said...

The days of the yoko burn, those were good times. And that time at Easter was magical, no worries on that front.