Wednesday, May 21, 2008

At the edge of Starvation

Starvation Resevior that is. Working there is pretty cool. We have some bass in a fish tank that we feed odd bugs to everyday. Seriously though, there is little to comment about working there. Except that the other day I was pulling a camp post out of the ground and it jumped up and hit me in the face, leaving a scrape mark on my nose. Oh, and I have a wicked good farmers tan. Respect.
What else......I can't wait to move to P-town. Yep that's about it.

3 comments:

stewedslacker said...

As for the tan, see my comment to the rage's blog. As for boredom at the lake, see my blog. And as for a good time spooning... see me.
;) (that's a winking smiley face for those of you who don't emoticon)

Shane said...

ahh the lake, i spent many of times working up there, sleeping on the job, looking at women, sleeping more on the job, not working, and making jason clean the womens restrooms (gross creatures they are when u actually see their restrooms, i know Jason for sure will agree). To be employed by the state, a job for guys like us.

The Rage said...

Moving to P-town... I can hardly contain my joy :) But I have to contain it because I need to pack for Moab... yes!