Friday, May 2, 2008

New Post!

Yep, so I am officially no longer a student. It finally dawned on me when Asher and I went to the dollar movies and I realized I am no longer a student. It's kind of a strange feeling. It comes with a funny story though. While at the movies some chick asked Asher and I if we were on a man-date. If I was a witty guy I would have said something snappy, like...yes. Unfortunatly, I am not and all I could say was "not quite."
Also, I heard that our friend Landon is engaged or getting married or something. Man, I don't get it but it seems to be all the craze with my friends. I wish him good luck!

2 comments:

The Rage said...

Engaged? Getting married? Good Luck? They'll need it. Your friends are crazy psychos - all of them. Congrats on not being a student - unfortunately you don't get student discounts (unless you're a liar) because you're not supposed to be poor any more! Yeah, right.

stewedslacker said...

HA! now you are poor and have no good excuse. And about the mandate, that schick was jealous and we all know it.